A Dozen Genius Ways to Organize Under the Sink
- Store Towels and Gloves with a Dowel on Hooks.
- Stash Trash Bags with Curtain Hardware.
- Use a Tension Rod to Wrangle Spray Bottles.
- …And Add a Mug to Hold Sponges.
- Turn an Over-the-Cabinet Bar Around.
- Mount a Spice Rack Inside the Door.
- Keep Bins Labeled to Easily Sort Out Expired Items.
- A Pair of Clothespins Makes a Quick Fix.
How do I keep my kitchen sink clean?
Suggested clip · 100 seconds
Sink Cleaning Secrets! Helpful & Easy Cleaning Ideas That Save
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you store a sink sponge?
Keep it Dry
Wring out your sponge completely after each use and wash off any loose food or debris. Store it in a dry location. Letting your sponge lay wet on a countertop takes longer for it to dry and allows bacteria to grow. Also, avoid leaving any damp sponges in an enclosed area such as a bucket or under the sink.
What should I keep on my kitchen counters?
No matter how big or small your kitchen is, you only have so much counter space to work with.
11 Things You Should Store On Your Kitchen Counter
- Coffee Maker.
- Dish Rack.
- Stand Mixer.
- Paper Towels.
- Kitchen Utensils.
- Salt & Pepper.
- Fruit & Veggies.
Photo in the article by “Where Can I FLY”