No matter how big or small your kitchen is, you only have so much counter space to work with.
11 Things You Should Store On Your Kitchen Counter
- Coffee Maker.
- Dish Rack.
- Stand Mixer.
- Paper Towels.
- Kitchen Utensils.
- Salt & Pepper.
- Fruit & Veggies.
How do I reduce my kitchen counter clutter?
9 ways to reduce kitchen clutter
- Make your kitchen a more pleasant and inviting workspace with less clutter.
- 1 Use hidden storage space.
- Put the walls and ceiling to good use.
- Install proper disposal bins.
- Spend 10 minutes decluttering at night.
- Clean before you start working.
- 7. Make sure everything has a home.
- Reduce what you have.
How do you declutter and organize your kitchen?
More Organizing Tips for a Simplified Kitchen
- Make Use of Your Cabinets. Decluttering will give you more room in your kitchen cabinets.
- Downsize Your Cleaning Products. You probably have more cleaners than you need.
- Hang Items Under the Sink.
- Pare Down on Party Supplies.
- Hang Up Cooking Utensils.
- Hang Up Backpacks.
How do you organize a small kitchen counter space?
How to Organize a Small Kitchen
- Purge, purge, and purge some more!
- Start with the “had tos.”
- Put items in close proximity to where they’ll be used most.
- Use organizers that work for the space, not against it.
- Place like items together, with the most used items down low and the least used items up high.
What is the best way to organize a kitchen?
- Keep Tupperware lids in their own box. Organizing Made Fun.
- Put things you use every day in the most accessible cabinets. Paige Smith.
- Hang hooks or a corkboard on the inside of a cabinet door to maximize space.
- Put shelf risers in your cabinets.
- Store spices on a Lazy Susan.
How can I make my kitchen counter clutter free?
Do you struggle to maintain clutter-free kitchen counters? We asked professional organizers for their top tips to declutter and organize your kitchen.
- Use drawers wisely.
- Minimize multiples and gadgets.
- Store dishes near the dishwasher.
- Corral cookware.
- Relocate infrequently used items.
- Pare down paper.
How do I start decluttering?
18 Five-Minute Decluttering Tips to Start Conquering Your Mess
- Designate a spot for incoming papers. Papers often account for a lot of our clutter.
- Start clearing a starting zone.
- Clear off a counter.
- Pick a shelf.
- Schedule a decluttering weekend.
- Pick up 5 things, and find places for them.
- Spend a few minutes visualizing the room.
- Create a “maybe” box.
How do I keep my kitchen clean and organized?
Suggested clip 69 seconds
22 Great Tips/Habits For Clean and Organized Kitchen – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I keep my kitchen neat and tidy?
10 Tips for Keeping Your Kitchen Clean
- Keep it minimal. A few years ago, my counters were lined end to end with appliances, jars, utensils, etc.
- Start with a clean kitchen.
- Clean while you wait.
- Let the water out of the sink right away.
- Wipe out the sink after washing dishes.
- Clean up spills ASAP.
- Clean as you go.
- Have a compost/trash bowl.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”