7 Best Cabinet Paint Brands for a Flawless Finish
- Farrow & Ball Full Gloss Paint.
- Benjamin Moore Advance Interior Satin Paint.
- Fine Paints of Europe Eurolux Acrylic Paint.
- Valspar Cabinet Enamel Semi-Gloss Latex Interior Paint.
- Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformations System.
- Behr Alkyd Semi-Gloss Enamel Paint.
- Insl-X Cabinet Coat.
Is painting kitchen cabinets a good idea?
Painting kitchen cabinets is one of the easiest kitchen transformations you can take on, especially if you don’t need to do the sanding and priming, plus go through all the stress of a total kitchen makeover. It’s well worth the cost in most cases.
How can I paint my cabinets without sanding?
How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets Without Sanding or Priming
- Remove Any Dirt and Grime. Using a scrubbing sponge, thoroughly wipe down each cabinet surface with a grease-cutting cleaner, making sure to remove all dirt and grime.
- Apply Liquid Deglosser.
- Label Doors + Remove Hardware.
- Clean Out the Inside.
- Paint the Back.
- Insert Thumbtacks.
- Paint the Molding.
- Paint the Front Side.
How much does it cost to repaint kitchen cabinets?
The national average cost to paint standard kitchen cabinets ranges from $1,200 to $7,000, with additional costs for better paint quality, cabinet design and size, and painting method all affecting the total cost of the project.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”