Here are our top 10 tips for organizing the heart of your home.
- Know Which Foods Go in the Fridge, Freezer, or Pantry.
- Get Rid of Wasted Dead Space.
- Create Sections with Tension Rods.
- 8. Make Use of the Back of Your Cabinet Doors.
- Opt for Space-Saving, Uniform, See-Through Containers.
- Declutter Your Kitchen.
What is the best way to organize kitchen cabinets?
- Keep Tupperware lids in their own box. Organizing Made Fun.
- Put things you use every day in the most accessible cabinets. Paige Smith.
- Hang hooks or a corkboard on the inside of a cabinet door to maximize space.
- Put shelf risers in your cabinets.
- Store spices on a Lazy Susan.
How can I keep my kitchen clean and organized?
15 Quick Tips for Keeping an Organized Kitchen
- Bag It Up. Get a handle on all of those plastic bags by making a cute storage container.
- Clean Out the Fridge. This is one project you won’t want to put off.
- Maximize Cabinet Space.
- Keep Your Coffee Tidy.
- Wrangle Your Utensils.
- Find Creative Solutions.
- Hook It Up.
- Rethink Appliance Storage.
How should I organize my kitchen counters?
8 Design Tricks for Kitchens With Barely Any Counter Space
- Choose pretty canisters.
- Group like items to create a cohesive, intentional feel.
- Treat your drawers to some helpful organizers.
- Try a towel bar.
- Park a cake stand by the sink.
- Choose a cute toaster.
- And pick utensils to match.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”