We’ve selected some of the top hardware styles for shaker cabinets, and what looks they will bring to your kitchen.
- Classic – Ceramic Knobs.
- Elegant – Glass Knobs.
- SIMPLE- brass/nickel knobs.
- MODERN – tubular bar pulls.
- Sleek – Flat Bar Pulls.
- VINTAGE- bin pulls.
- RETRO – latches.
- INDUSTRIAL – pulls with exposed screws.
Should I use knobs or pulls on kitchen cabinets?
Cabinet pulls and knobs aren’t always considered like they should be, but the style that you pick can really impact the feel of your kitchen space. The hardware is just as important as your cabinets.
How do you choose cabinet hardware size?
Start narrowing down your choices:
- For standard-sized cabinets, 3- or 4-inch and 96- or 128-millimeter pulls are most common.
- Larger cabinets generally require larger pulls: 6 to 12 inches cc.
- The width of a drawer matters.
What is the best hardware for kitchen cabinets?
The Top Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Choices
- Stainless Steel Bar Pull (19010-SS)
- Candler Satin Nickel Rectangular Knob (29340-G10)
- Candler Satin Nickel Pull (29349-G10)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Rope Knob (53471-ORB)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Scroll Pull (53470-ORB)
- Conrad Bridge Satin Nickel Pull (29202-G10)
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”