If you need some inspiration for your kitchen organization, check out these clever ways to store and arrange your spices and seasonings.
- Store Them in Stackable Tins.
- Use Drawer Inserts to Arrange Them.
- Use Chalkboard Paint to Label Lids.
- Use Magnets Inside Your Cabinet Doors.
- …Or Under Your Cabinets.
How do you make a tiered spice rack?
- Step 1 – Cut the boards. 3 Level Tiered Spice Rack.
- Step 2 – Sand the boards. It is easiest to sand the boards before assembly.
- Step 3 – Drill holes. 3 level tiered spice rack drill holes in 2 boards.
- Step 4 – Assemble the spice rack. 3 Tier.
- Step 5 – Paint spice rack (optional) This is totally an optional step.
What is the best way to store spices?
What is the best way to store spices? Spices and herbs should be kept in airtight containers in dark, cool places. Glass jars with tight fitting lids are perfect if you plan to store your spices in a cupboard.
How do I organize my kitchen drawers DIY?
How to Organize Your Kitchen with 12 Clever Ideas
- Expandable Drawer Dividers.
- Add a Towel Bar on the Outside of Your “Fake” Drawer.
- Separate Containers From Lids.
- Make Your Own Customized Drawer Organizer.
- Deep Drawers.
- Add Dividers to the Cabinet Above the Fridge.
- Hold Your Lids in Place With a Tension Rod.
- Use a Pegboard Inspired Drawer System.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”