The homeowner should use a sponge to clean all his upholstered dining chairs and dry them with a clean piece of cloth.
What is the best homemade upholstery cleaner?
Best DIY Auto Upholstery Cleaner
- 1/2 cup club soda or carbonated water.
- 1/4 cup vinegar.
- 2 tablespoons dish detergent.
- 2 to 4 drops of orange or lemon essential oil.
How do you clean chair cushions?
How to Clean Chair Cushions
- Purchase an upholstery cleaner at your local grocery store.
- Remove the cushion from the chair and bring it to an open, ventilated area.
- Apply the upholstery cleaner to the surface of the cushion.
- Rub the cushion with your hand or the brush while rinsing the cushion with water to loosen up any dirt, mold or stains.
How do you clean white upholstery?
To clean white furniture, wipe it down with a microfiber cloth dampened with water and dish soap. If you need to remove stains, blot the area with baby wipes, or with a soft cloth dampened with cold water and mild laundry detergent. For stubborn stains, blot with undiluted white vinegar or vodka.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”