The model/series number is usually a four or five digit number beginning with “7” or “8” and may be followed by letters.
The series number may sometimes be found on the underside of the spout.
The series number is often found on the back of the decorative ring located at the bottom of the spout.
How do you take apart a Moen faucet?
How to Disassemble a Moen Kitchen Faucet
- Locate the setscrew in the handle.
- Pry off the cap on top of the handle with a screwdriver to expose the screw, if necessary.
- Unscrew the set screw in the handle.
- Lift off the handle, exposing a round stainless cartridge collar with an indent that points up.
- Remove this cartridge collar by pulling up on it manually.
How do you replace a Moen kitchen faucet cartridge?
Suggested clip · 61 seconds
How to remove and install the Moen 1224 Cartridge – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Are Moen faucets guaranteed for life?
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims.
Photo in the article by “Geograph”