No matter how big or small your kitchen is, you only have so much counter space to work with.
11 Things You Should Store On Your Kitchen Counter
- Coffee Maker.
- Dish Rack.
- Stand Mixer.
- Paper Towels.
- Kitchen Utensils.
- Salt & Pepper.
- Fruit & Veggies.
How do you declutter a kitchen countertop?
Decluttering your kitchen countertops is a quick project. Keeping them that way is a major change.
Make Rules to Keep Counters Clear
- Dirty dishes go directly into the dishwasher or sink, never on the counter.
- Wipe off the counters before going to bed each night.
- Don’t allow paperwork to be placed on the kitchen counter.
How do I organize my kitchen counter space?
8 Design Tricks for Kitchens With Barely Any Counter Space
- Choose pretty canisters.
- Group like items to create a cohesive, intentional feel.
- Treat your drawers to some helpful organizers.
- Try a towel bar.
- Park a cake stand by the sink.
- Choose a cute toaster.
- And pick utensils to match.
How can I make my kitchen counter clutter free?
Do you struggle to maintain clutter-free kitchen counters? We asked professional organizers for their top tips to declutter and organize your kitchen.
- Use drawers wisely.
- Minimize multiples and gadgets.
- Store dishes near the dishwasher.
- Corral cookware.
- Relocate infrequently used items.
- Pare down paper.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”