To clean wood kitchen cabinets, make a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and water.
Use a cloth to wipe down the cabinets with the vinegar and water solution, and then dry the cabinets with a clean, dry towel to prevent warping.
What can you clean with Murphy’s Oil Soap?
Surprising Uses for Murphy® Oil Soap
- MULTIPURPOSE CLEANER. Better Homes And Gardens recommends using Murphy® Oil Soap on outdoor furniture to freshen up plastic, metal, glass or wood items.
- BATHROOM CLEANER. The oil soap can also be used in the bathroom.
- CLOTHING STAIN REMOVER.
- LEATHER CONDITIONER.
- INSECT REPELLENT.
How do you clean oak kitchen cabinets?
Pour equal amounts of white vinegar and water into a bucket, and use the solution to clean off grease or grime buildup from kitchen or bathroom cabinets. Use the same microfiber cloth to wash, and rinse with plain water, then dry with a rag.
What is the best product for cleaning kitchen cabinets?
How To Clean Wood Cabinets
- Detergent: Homeowners can use any oil/grease cutting dish or laundry detergent and water to clean their wood cabinets.
- Vinegar: If you don’t have liquid-based detergents, vinegar and water is a valuable substitution.
- Baking Soda: The hardest stains should be confronted with baking soda.
Photo in the article by “Mount Pleasant Granary”