Nationwide, the cost to install a sink and faucet runs from $75 to $210, not including the cost of the sink, fixtures and other necessary supplies.
Most plumbers charge flat fees that range widely to cover the cost of materials and labor for the most basic to more elaborate setups.
How much does it cost to install a kitchen sink and faucet?
As such, the average sink installation cost varies, largely depending on your style of choice. Nevertheless, most homeowners pay between $250 and $500. However, depending on the brand, size and professional hired, you could spend upwards of $1,000.
How do I install a new kitchen faucet?
Install the New Faucet
- Place the rubber or plastic gasket, or trim ring, over the faucet holes in the sink and set the deck plate.
- Feed faucet lines into the hole(s).
- Install washers and nuts underneath the sink.
- For pull-down faucets, attach the quick-connect hose to the supply pipe.
- Connect water supply lines.
Can a handyman install a faucet?
Most faucet replacements can be done by a handyman and don’t require the journeyman plumber. However, because you’re dealing with water, you should always double check for leaks within the first 24-48 hours. Just a simple new faucet install for a pedestal sink.
Photo in the article by “Geograph”