- Keep Tupperware lids in their own box. Organizing Made Fun.
- Put things you use every day in the most accessible cabinets. Paige Smith.
- Hang hooks or a corkboard on the inside of a cabinet door to maximize space.
- Put shelf risers in your cabinets.
- Store spices on a Lazy Susan.
How high should cabinets be above countertop?
The standard distance between the top of a kitchen counter and the bottom of the wall cabinets above it is 18 inches. For the average person, this distance is the ideal balance between plenty of space to work on the countertop and the ability to reach all of the shelves in the cabinet.
Should my kitchen cabinets go to the ceiling?
Inexperienced designers, architects, interior designers, and home owners usually do not. This is just the tip of the ice berg for good kitchen design. 1 ) Never leave crown moldings closer than 9 inches from a ceiling. Once you get within a foot of the ceiling you should have the cabinetry and molding meet ceiling.
How do you deal with deep cabinets?
Suggested clip · 49 seconds
3 Ways to Deal with Deep, Dark Shelves | Clutter Video Tip – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Photo in the article by “Obama White House”