10 Cheap Ways To Make Your Kitchen Look Expensive
- Update hardware.
- Use lighter colors.
- Replace cabinet doors.
- Change lighting.
- Use artwork.
- Paint your appliances stainless steel.
- Add window treatments.
- Style your breakfast nook.
How can I decorate my kitchen cabinets?
Here are seven ideas for what to do with that awkward gap.
- Put some baskets up there and stash your stuff in them.
- Use the space to store cookbooks.
- Add a little art.
- Squeeze in some extra wine storage.
- Add an extra shelf above the cabinets.
- Fill the space in.
What are the most popular paint colors for kitchens?
When it comes to kitchens, white, gray, blue, red, yellow, and green really shine. Each of these shades can do something different for the room, but they all help create a warm and welcoming space.
How do I make my white kitchen cozy?
- Layer Shades of White. Avoid a sterile look by mixing whites.
- Use a Statement-Making Material. A well-designed white kitchen will depend on the finish materials used in the space.
- Bring On Texture.
- Add Accent Colors.
- Take Advantage of Natural Light.
- Provide Softness.
- Top the Island.
- Bring Texture to the Backsplash.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”