Yes, it is possible to paint cabinets without sanding.
If you prep with the right products, you can save yourself the hassle with these tips!
The kitchen, Saturday morning: Complete with dirty dishes in the sink.
Can you just paint over cabinets?
Wood cabinets are ideal for painting, but any surface that can be scuffed with sandpaper can be painted. Laminate cabinets require a special bonding primer. The laminate must be in good condition for best results. Choose a high-quality paint.
What kind of paint do you use on cabinets?
7 Best Cabinet Paint Brands for a Flawless Finish
- Farrow & Ball Full Gloss Paint.
- Benjamin Moore Advance Interior Satin Paint.
- Fine Paints of Europe Eurolux Acrylic Paint.
- Valspar Cabinet Enamel Semi-Gloss Latex Interior Paint.
- Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformations System.
- Behr Alkyd Semi-Gloss Enamel Paint.
- Insl-X Cabinet Coat.
How can I change the color of my cabinets?
Remodeling and updating kitchen cabinets can be expensive. Change the look of a kitchen, and save money, by simply altering the color of cabinets. Paint the cabinets a white or a cream color for a French country look or choose black cabinets for a polished, modern finish.
Photo in the article by “Mount Pleasant Granary”