Average Kitchen Remodel Cost
On average, a kitchen remodel costs $23,906 or $150 per square foot.
Most homeowners spend between $12,794 and $35,439 or $75 to $250 per square foot.
The total expense varies depending on the size of the space, the quality of materials, and whether you change the layout of the room.
In what order do you remodel a kitchen?
10 Steps to Kitchen Remodeling
- Step 1: Demoing Your Kitchen.
- Step 2: Replacing Your Outdated Plumbing.
- Step 3: All Things Electrical.
- Step 4: Drywall.
- Step 5: Painting.
- Step 6: Installing Flooring.
- Step 7: Cabinet Installation.
- Step 8: Counter Top.
How do you renovate a kitchen?
Remodeling Your Kitchen—An Order of Steps
- “Undo” the Kitchen. Remove cabinet doors first.
- Who’s in Charge?
- Replace Dated Kitchen Plumbing.
- Replace Wiring and Install Kitchen Lighting.
- Hang the Drywall.
- The Art of Mudding.
- Paint Kitchen Walls and Ceiling.
- Install Kitchen Flooring and Baseboards.
Can you remodel a kitchen for $5000?
$5,000 Kitchen renovation. You can remodel a small kitchen for as little as $5,000, if you’re willing to do most of the work yourself.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”