Once the paint has softened after spraying, then scrape it off with the plastic scraper or use an old toothbrush to scrub it.
If necessary, apply a few drops of dish detergent while scraping or scrubbing to help lubricate the paint and make it easier to remove.
How do you get paint off a stainless steel sink?
Apply scratch-free household sink bleach to a water-moistened cloth. Rub the cloth against the area where the paint was in slow, circular motions for 30 seconds. Rinse the bleach off the stainless steel with room temperature water. Let the stainless steel air-dry.
How do you remove oil based paint from a sink?
Method 1 Removing Oil-Based Paint from Brushes
- Add mineral spirits to a small non-plastic bowl.
- Dip the brush in the mineral spirits and run back forth on your hand.
- Pour some dishwashing soap on the brush and rub it in.
- Squeeze out the liquid from the brush.
- Rinse the brush under hot water.
How do you get dried paint off a bathroom sink?
Squirt a few drops of liquid soap onto a damp sponge and wipe up any remaining wet paint. Rinse the sponge frequently to prevent rubbing the paint onto other areas of the sink. Wipe the sink down and rinse thoroughly to remove paint-streaked water.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”