16 Ways to Maximize Your Pantry Space
- Open the Door to More Storage. Take full advantage of the backs of cabinet doors by installing wire racks, suggests Tidy Tova.
- Put Your Stamp on Spice Storage.
- Double Up on Duties.
- Smartly Stash Food Containers.
- Sort by Category.
- Pick a Clear Winner.
- Add a Base Layer.
- Think About the Kids.
How big should a pantry be?
The shelves shouldn’t be too deep.
The standard depth of most shelves is 16 to 20 inches deep. The highest shelf should be shallower, like 12 inches deep, to make those items easier to access. If you find that stuff seems to get pushed to the back and forgotten about, you should consider even shallower shelves.
How do I organize my pantry?
Suggested clip · 82 seconds
EASY Pantry Organization! How to Organize Your Pantry – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How can I decorate my kitchen without cabinets?
- Store kitchen tools on a pegboard. Elizabeth Joan Designs.
- Install floating shelves. Lemon Thistle.
- Use a rolling kitchen cart. A Beautiful Mess.
- Hang coffee mugs on a rack.
- Add storage to your kitchen island.
- Store dishes on a bookcase.
- Maximize your drawer space.
- Turn your cooking necessities into countertop decor.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”