Here’s how to get rid of tiny ants in the kitchen quickly:
- Use the dish soap and water method.
- Pour boiling water into the sink.
- Combine a teaspoon of peppermint essential oil with warm water in a spray bottle.
- Create a trap that is 75% peanut butter and 25% powdered borax.
How do I naturally get rid of sugar ants?
Homemade Cleaners to Get Rid of Sugar Ants
- Soap & Water: The easiest way to eliminate a constant trail of ants.
- Vinegar: Its pungent odor is a great deterrent. Vinegar is known for its cleaning properties and ability to eliminate odors. We agree! Dilute the vinegar in water to make sure the vinegar evaporates.
What are the tiny ants in my kitchen?
The common household ants infesting in your kitchen likely belong to one of four species of tiny ant: the little black ant (Monomorium minimum), the pharaoh ant (Monomorium pharaonis), the odorous house ant (Tapinoma sessile) or the Argentine ant (Linepithema humile).
How do I get rid of ants in my kitchen naturally?
Water and White Vinegar
If you’re a little more patient or don’t mind trying a few times to get rid of the ants, try filling a spray bottle with 50% water and 50% white vinegar. Spray the ants as you see them, and try to find the ant hill, too. The combination generally takes a few times to kill the ants, but it works.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”