Average Kitchen Remodel Cost
On average, a kitchen remodel costs $23,876 or $150 per square foot.
Most homeowners spend between $12,630 and $35,128 or $75 to $250 per square foot.
The total expense varies depending on the size of the space, the quality of materials, and whether you change the layout of the room.
In what order do you remodel a kitchen?
10 Steps to Kitchen Remodeling
- Step 1: Demoing Your Kitchen.
- Step 2: Replacing Your Outdated Plumbing.
- Step 3: All Things Electrical.
- Step 4: Drywall.
- Step 5: Painting.
- Step 6: Installing Flooring.
- Step 7: Cabinet Installation.
- Step 8: Counter Top.
How do I start a kitchen remodel project?
Follow these steps to start off your remodel on the right foot.
- Step 1 – Prepare Yourself.
- Step 2 – Assess Your Wants and Needs.
- Step 3 – Set a Remodel Timeline.
- Step 4 – Set Project Goals.
- Step 5 – Go Shopping.
- Step 6 – Determine a Remodel Budget.
- Step 7 – Bring in the Pros.
What are the 6 types of kitchen layouts?
The Six Types of Kitchen Layouts
- Galley Kitchen. Also called the parallel kitchen, this is one of the most efficient kitchen layouts.
- One-wall Kitchen.
- U-Shaped Kitchen.
- L-Shaped Kitchen.
- Island Kitchen.
- Peninsula or G-Shaped Kitchen.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”