9 ways to reduce kitchen clutter
- Make your kitchen a more pleasant and inviting workspace with less clutter.
- 1 Use hidden storage space.
- Put the walls and ceiling to good use.
- Install proper disposal bins.
- Spend 10 minutes decluttering at night.
- Clean before you start working.
- 7. Make sure everything has a home.
- Reduce what you have.
How do I declutter my kitchen cabinets?
Kitchen Storage Solutions: How to Declutter Your Pantry and Cabinets
- Use wire closet racks in kitchen cabinets.
- Use T-molding to hold stemware.
- Create a homemade drawer stop.
- Use a tissue box to keep plastic bags organized.
- Organize spices with angled shelving.
- Use a small spring-tension rod as a simple shelf.
How do you simplify a kitchen?
10 Easy Ways to Simplify the Kitchen
- Hide things you don’t use often, but still enjoy using occasionally.
- Turn food into a work of art.
- Dump the duplicates.
- Use the counters for making things, not storing things.
- Lean on the experts.
- Put things where they belong.
- Simplify all recipes.
- Put your go-to items in the same place.
Where do I start decluttering?
By Leo Babauta
- Designate a spot for incoming papers. Papers often account for a lot of our clutter.
- Start clearing a starting zone.
- Clear off a counter.
- Pick a shelf.
- Schedule a decluttering weekend.
- Pick up 5 things, and find places for them.
- Spend a few minutes visualizing the room.
- Create a “maybe” box.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”